After playing this weekend with the Playaz Basketball Club at the Nike EYBL stop in Sacramento, recruiting is heating up for 2015 center Moustapha Diagne, a 6-foot-8, 230-pound prospect from Pope John XXIII in Sparta, N.J. Syracuse, UConn, Memphis, Rutgers and Cincinnati are among those coming hard for Diagne, Pope John coach Jason Hasson told SNY.tv Monday. Diagne visited Syracuse in February for the epic Duke game and “Syracuse is still very involved,” Hasson said.
- Syracuse among those coming hardest at Moustapha Diagne
- Etan Thomas: Donald Sterling has a long history of racism
- Departures of Marquis Spruil, Jay Bromley leave holes in Syracuse’s defense
- Syracuse ranked No. 21 in most recent pre-season NCAA hoops poll
- Story behind Syracuse basketball fan Neil Gold’s purchase of Jim Boeheim’s ‘ejection jacket’
- Would first-round exit push Bulls all-in on Carmelo Anthony?
- Syracuse basketball gets 33-1 odds for winning 2015 NCAA Championship
- Ex-Syracuse quarterback Ryan Nassib now one of 5 QBs on New York Giants’ roster
- Cuse awards celebrates 2013-14 accomplishments in SU athletics