Malachi Richardson (21 points, four 3-pointers) led the Iron Mikes’ to a 53-45 win over Wildwood Catholic in the NJSIAA Non-Public B South Tournament. Top-seeded TCA (21-5), which will host fourth-seeded Roselle Catholic at 7 p.m. Saturday in the sectional semifinals, was trying to collect itself after the eighth-seeded Crusaders took control of the game in the third quarter and had its lead up to 34-29 with 6:10 left in the fourth. Malachi Richardson converted a three-point play for the Iron Mikes’ first points of the closing quarter, then coach Fred Falchi’s team needed a defensive stop.
- Trenton Catholic’s Malachi Richardson scored 21 points in a 53-45 win against Wildwood Catholic
- Syracuse is struggling, but it’s way too early to count out the Orange
- Knicks’ losing act reportedly wearing thin on Carmelo Anthony, Tyson Chandler
- Report: Joakim Noah pitched Bulls to Carmelo Anthony during All-Star Weekend
- Catching up with Syracuse basketball recruits Chris McCullough, Malachi Richardson
- Jim Boeheim meets with Henrietta Auer, who is set to turn 100 years-old
- Kaleb Joseph leads Cushing Academy to NEPSAC championship
- What has been going on with the Syracuse basketball team lately?