Chris McCullough hopes Tyler Ennis will return to Syracuse next year to be his point guard. And the 6-foot-10 McCullough thinks it will happen, too. “I’m pretty sure, I think he’s staying,” McCullough told SNY.tv after putting up 8 points as IMG Academy lost to St. Thomas More, 93-86, in the National Prep Championship semifinals on Wednesday at Albertus Magnus College. “I talked to him last week and he said he’s still thinking about it. He didn’t make a decision yet. But hopefully he stays.”
- Chris McCullough thinks Tyler Ennis will return to Syracuse
- Carmelo Anthony not willing to wait for 2015 for Knicks rebuild
- Syracuse tries to solve scoring issues without injured sophomore Jerami Grant
- Breaking down the recent improvements from Dion Waiters
- Cuse Sabermetrics: Can the Syracuse basketball team be fixed?
- Former Ravens LB Jameel McClain to meet with Giants
- Tyrone Wheatley Jr., the top recruit in New York, has Syracuse football high on his list
- Isaiah Briscoe had 18 points, 10 assists as Roselle Catholic won 78-57 again Rutgers Prep
- Tyus Battle scored a game-high 24 points to lead Gill St. Bernard’s over St. Rose
- Syracuse will face Clemson in ACC women’s basketball tournament
» Related: Rutgers coming on strong for Isaiah Briscoe
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.