It is easy to see why Syracuse, Villanova and several other high major programs have made Tyus Battle a priority. The 6-foot-4 guard is a fearless attacker who loves to play physical basketball. He led his team to a 50-37 victory on Saturday, winning MVP honors while scoring 21 points, including 7-7 from the free throw line.
- Syracuse target Tyus Battle stars at 2014 Primetime Shootout
- How much would you pay for three inches of Syracuse basketball history?
- Is Doug Marrone’s coaching staff too Orange for the NFL?
- Baye Moussa Keita sits out practice; confident he’ll be back soon
- Syracuse football offensive line coach Pat Perles leaving program
- WRs coach Rob Moore expecting smooth transition
- Syracuse players begin rigorous Olympic curling training after practice