Syracuse made quite an impression on Tyus Battle after they beat Duke, 91-89 in OT, in their first-ever ACC meeting. “The atmosphere was ridiculous,” he said. “The end of the game made the locker room experience much better. Everything was happy and everything. When Duke made the 3 to bring it to overtime, it was ridiculous. A lot of ups and downs in that game.”
- Tyus Battle calls Syracuse atmosphere ‘ridiculous’
- Malachi Richardson hits game winner against St. Anthony’s
- Canada expects Tyler Ennis to play in 2015 Olympic Qualifiers
- Baye Moussa Keita’s status uncertain for Pittsburgh basketball game
- Better Syracuse team, ’14 Orange or Carmelo’s ’03 champs?
- Syracuse lacrosse to begin its 95th season on Monday
- Syracuse begins to feel buzz of historic undefeated run
- Cavs should use Dion Waiters to get a ‘glue guy’ at trade deadline
- Aftermath of Carmelo Anthony trade messy for Knicks, Nuggets
» Related: Tyus Battle visited Villanova on Friday
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.