Roselle (N.J.) Catholic coach Dave Boff wishes he could suit up Isaiah Briscoe for Thursday night’s tilt against rival Linden, but he will have to wait a few days. After sitting out the state-mandated 30 days following his transfer from St. Benedict’s Prep, Briscoe is set to make his debut Monday against Miller Grove (GA) in the Flyin’ to the Hoop Invitational in Dayton, Ohio. “I was hoping he was going to be able to play both games in Ohio, but it looks like he’s going to have to wait until Monday,” Boff, whose team is ranked No. 16 nationally by USA Today and faces Northland, Ohio on Saturday in Dayton, told SNY.tv.
- Isaiah Briscoe set to debut at Roselle Catholic this weekend
- Syracuse basketball practice narrated by Mike Hopkins and Adrian Autry (video)
- Is Dajuan Coleman’s absence a good thing for Syracuse?
- Carmelo Anthony will stay with Knicks despite impending free agency, Mike Woodson says
- Moustapha Diagne finishes with 14 points, 14 rebounds to lead Pope John
- Chandler Jones, Steve Gregory to play in AFC Championship game
- Opponents still attempting to shoot over the Syracuse 2-3 zone
- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney defies stereotypes with every dunk he makes