Penn State today landed the 17th verbal commitment in its 2014 recruiting class in Brooklyn (N.Y.) Abraham Lincoln High School defensive tackle Thomas Holley, according to a Rivals.com report. Holley is a four-star prospect and the No. 3 defensive tackle in the country, according to Rivals.com. Holley had narrowed his list of schools down to two this month and chose the Nittany Lions over Florida. The 6-4, 300-pound prospect also entertained offers from Ohio State, Notre Dame, Alabama and a host of others.
- One time Syracuse target Thomas Holley lands at Penn State
- Donations for NunesMagician Texas Bowl tickets continue to pour in
- Carmelo Anthony says that Mike Woodson’s job is secure
- Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim has a good one running the show
- Is Cleveland guard Dion Waiters on the move?
- Could Syracuse’s road to the Final Four go through New York State Thruway?
- Jim Boeheim continuing to make friends in North Carolina
- The five most impressive stats for the basketball team so far