Syracuse signee Chris McCullough helped his new team get a win in his first game with the program. The 6-foot-10 McCullough went for 12 points, 8 rebounds and 2 blocks as the IMG Academy Blue team beat Elev8, 66-47, Tuesday night at IMG. “For 6-10, he’s athletic as [heck]. He did [well],” IMG coach John Mahoney, a former assistant under John Beilein at Michigan, told SNY.tv by phone. “We got him in Sunday and he had four practices [before the game]. He wasn’t perfect but some things he did well. Some things his natural ability took over.”
- Syracuse commit Chris McCullough helps IMG to win in debut
- Thomas Holley hopes to make PSU-Florida decision by end of week
- Will fans travel well to Houston for the Texas Bowl?
- Bowling Green coach Dave Clawson to replace Jim Grobe at Wake Forest
- Pittsburgh’s Aaron Donald wins Nagurski Award
- Everything about these photos of Jerome Smith and Ashton Broyld annoy me
- Time Warner Cable SportsChannel announces its Syracuse basketball schedule
- Syracuse University bookstore releases Texas Bowl t-shirt
- Four members of men’s lacrosse team named to 2014 Preseason All-America Team
- What are some of the biggest improvements SU hoops has made this year?
» Related: Duke enters Thomas Bryant sweepstakes
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.