North Carolina, Indiana and UConn are some of the new schools recruiting 2015 Radnor (Pa.) Archbishop John Carroll small forward Derrick Jones, his dad told SNY.tv. North Carolina and UConn have recently offered, while Indiana called to express interest, Derrick Jones Sr. said. Kentucky, Arizona, Kansas, Syracuse, St. John’s, Maryland, Cincinnati, St. Joe’s, Villanova, Penn State, Temple and Kansas State are among those who have already offered the 6-foot-7 Jones.
- UNC, Indiana and UConn among those after Derrick Jones
- Syracuse commit Chris McCullough resurfaces at IMG Academy
- Players bombard Scott Shafer with text messages after Texas Bowl announcement
- Previewing Syracuse v. Minnesota in the Texas Bowl
- AD Gross upgrades Orange by placing it in Texas Bowl
- Weeklong task of finding a bowl game ‘exhilarating’ process, Daryl Gross says
- All-Big Ten DB Brock Vereen says he’ll be ready to play in bowl game
» Related: Duke enters Thomas Bryant sweepstakes
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.