Duke’s dynamic duo just turned into a terrific trio. Justise Winslow announced Thursday afternoon at Houston St. John’s that he will play college basketball at Duke, joining his friends Jahlil Okafor and Tyus Jones in a blockbuster class for coach Mike Krzyzewski, who is familiar with all three players through his role with USA Basketball. The 6-foot-10 Okafor out of Chicago Whitney Young and the 6-2 Jones out of Apple Valley (MN) committed last week. “Next year I will be attending Duke University to play for Coach K,” Winslow said.
- Duke with stacked 2014 class as Justice Winslow commits
- Paul George is better than Carmelo Anthony
- Donovan McNabb denies bullying allegations
- Is Syracuse the most resilient college football team in America?
- Crowded postseason could await ACC football teams
- Sun, sea, sand and basketball business await Syracuse in Maui
- Struggling ACC hasn’t backed up its commissioner’s bold proclamation so far
- Where does Syracuse basketball need to improve?
- Syracuse tries to mend free-throw woes in Maui Invitational
» Related: Huntington Prep star Thomas Bryant on Kentucky’s radar
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.