Thomas Bryant — in his first season at Huntington Prep — was arguably the team’s most impressive player during last weekend’s two-game swing through Kentucky. He scored a team-high 16 points in Saturday’s victory in Hazard, then helped the Express get out to a fast start Sunday in Frankfort. In the latter game, he scored seven points — going 5-for-5 on free throws — and drew four fouls in the first 3 minutes of the contest. He finished with 12 points despite playing only a few minutes due to the lopsided score. Bryant — a 6-foot-10 prospect — came to Huntington this year from his hometown of Rochester, N.Y.
- Huntington Prep star Thomas Bryant on Kentucky’s radar
- Syracuse surviving with one of the most inexperienced backcourts in the AP’s Top 10
- Detective warned accuser’s attorney in Winston case
- Scott Shafer talks Pitt rivalry, Ashton’s plans & Terrel’s troubles
- Men’s soccer to host auction and reception on Friday, Dec. 6
- Pittsburgh Panthers get another shot at bowl eligbility
- Where does Ashton Broyld fit into team’s plans?
- Steve Gregory returns to practice for Patriots
» Related: 2016 running back Robert Washington leads Southlake to title
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.