Syracuse pledge Chris McCullough was dismissed from Brewster (N.H.) Academy for a violation of “school rules,” a source told ESPN.com’s Jeff Goodman. Reached by text, Brewster coach Jason Smith said, “Yes, Chris was dismissed.” He added: “I hope Chris will be successful in the future.” The 6-foot-10 McCullough has committed to Syracuse for 2014 and can sign beginning Nov. 13.
- Chris McCullough booted from Brewster
- Syracuse basketball stats and shot charts after Cornell game
- Trevor Cooney named ACC player of the week
- Pitt/Syracuse scheduled for 12:30 p.m.
- Randy Edsall refuses to take blame for team’s shortcomings
- Florida State still No. 2 in football polls
- Carmelo Anthony can’t like what he’s seen so far
- Why Jerome Smith should be offered No. 44
- Buffalo Bills head coach Doug Marrone not asking for patience