Once again, Camp Director Dinos Trigonis put together a deep and talented group of young talent atPangosAll-FroshSoph this weekend’s Pangos All-East Frosh/Soph Camp. This was another of the deep Pangos All-Frosh/Soph camps held outside of California this fall. The Camp’s opening day featured some quick and talented lead guards, a couple talented wing scores, as well as some athletic big men. Sedee Keita has soft hands, can catch and spin on the blocks or pop ad hit 12-15 footer on face-up. He uses glass and jump hook on indise and is a strong rebounder. Only knock we have as he tends to float outside a little too much.
- 2013 Pangos All-East Frosh/Soph top prospects day one
- CJ Fair, who nearly went to the NBA, is back to lead Orange
- Brett Brown: Michael Carter-Williams ‘better than I thought’
- Colton Moskal and Lake Zurich loses first game this season
- Syracuse commit Chris McCullough mixtape at Big Strick Classic (video)
- What we learned in ACC Football: Week 9
- How will Syracuse perform in the 2-3 zone this season?
- Syracuse men’s soccer loses to Maryland, 1-0