Rashad Vaughn is postponing his official visit to Baylor this weekend, Findlay Prep coach Pete Kaffey told SNY.tv. “He’s still considering Baylor,” Kaffey said. “We’re just looking for another date for a basketball game.” Kaffey said rumors that Vaughn was injured were also untrue. “He’s not injured, he just has soreness,” he said. “He’s good.” The 6-foot-5 shooting guard will now take his first official visit to Iowa State (Nov. 17) before going to UNLV (Nov. 25). He told SNY.tv he is also considering taking officials to Kansas, Arizona and North Carolina. Minnesota is the seventh school on his list, and Vaughn has already been there unofficially.
- Rashad Vaughn will not be at Baylor this weekend
- Stanley Johnson visits Arizona, Kentucky up next
- Penn State after Syracuse LB commit Jason Cabinda
- Syracuse has prepared for Georgia Tech’s option offense since summer
- Kaleb Joseph made calculated study of personnel before choosing Orange
- SBN’s top 100 ranks Tyler Ennis ahead of Jerami Grant
- ESPN ACC Blog’s Midseason Report: Syracuse
- SU basketball season ticket holders scooping up single game tickets
- Orange Auction: A trip to Maui!