Orange head coach Jim Boeheim spent Wednesday afternoon at Pope John XXIII in Sparta, N.J. Boeheim and assistant Adrian Autry watched 2015 center Moustapha Diagne, a 6-foot-8, 230-pound prospect ranked No. 26 in the class by Rivals. “He’s seen him several times,” Pope John coach Jason Hasson told SNY.tv. “He just wanted to come down and watch him work out a little bit. He watched him lift after school and then watched him in the open gym.”
- Jim Boeheim watches 2015 big man Moustapha Diagne
- Isaiah Whitehead taking his talents to Seton Hall
- Could Isaiah Briscoe team with Isaiah Whitehead?
- Orange Zone breaks down Terrel Hunt’s strengths
- Do Geno Smith’s struggles against Syracuse bode poorly Sunday?
- Could Donovan McNabb be an NFL Hall of Famer?
- Durell Eskridge embodies Florida recruit Syracuse is hoping to continue to attract
- Remembering Donovan McNabb’s greatest plays with the Eagles
- Syracuse students get free admission to SU-Tulane game on Saturday
- Memorial service for Rob Edson (video)
» Related: Josh Jackson tops Rivals 2016 rankings
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.