Lithuania needed to come back from a 19-point second quarter deficit to pick up a 82-76 victory over Canada to move to 4-0 in Group E. Tomas Dimsa scored 22 points to pace four Lithuanians in double figures. Tyler Ennis scored 28 points and Trey Lyles had 18 points and 10 rebounds in the loss, which drops Canada’s record to 1-3. Canada led 31-12 in the second quarter and the margin was still 41-29 with six minutes left in the third, when Lithuania went on a 32-10 run to build a 10-point lead midway through the fourth.
- Tyler Ennis scores 28 as Canada downed by Lithuania
- Alex Len could impact recruiting of Goodluck Okonoboh
- Dyshawn Davis says Orange will ‘shock the world‘ in 2013
- Video: Future of Pitt and Syracuse
- Happy ACC day, Syracuse fans!
- ACC welcomes Syracuse, Notre Dame and Pitt in New York City
- Five things to know about the ACC
- Jason Cabinda commits to Syracuse
- With a kiss: Goodbye, Big east
- 15 is enough for the ACC, for now
- Syracuse athletics receives $1 million donation after ACC move
» Related: Isaiah Whitehead, JaQuan Newton a package deal
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.