Isaiah Whitehead and JaQuan Newton, a pair of elite guards in the Class of 2014, are discussing a potential package deal with one another. “Minnesota, USC, Syracuse [and] possibly more,” the 6-foot-3 Newton of Neumann-Goretti told SNY.tv. “Whoever comes at us with positive words,” the 6-foot-4 Whitehead, out of Brooklyn Lincoln, added of a possible landing spot. The two played together at the Mary Kline Classic earlier this month and have been in touch often since then.
- Whitehead, Newton talking package deal
- Tyler Ennis sparks Canadian victory over Korea
- 2014 five-star C Myles Turner to trim list to 25 schools
- Swofford, Gross call holding ACC basketball tournament in New York a real possibility
- JaKeenan Gant: Hey look guys one we can get!
- Brandon Triche signs with Charlotte Bobcats
- Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett add intrigue to Knicks vs. Nets rivalry
- Shannon Taylor plays her 100th game with Team USA