Ja’Quan Newton is widely considered one of the top guards in the country. Standing at 6-foot-3 and 175 pounds, Newton has great size for a point guard. It allows him to bully smaller guards and his speed allows him to get around forwards. “I’m looking for a school where I can play up-tempo, and play pick-and-roll. I want to play for a program that’s a top-25 team,” Newton said when asked what will go into making his college decision.
- Ja’Quan Newton making name for himself in Philadelphia
- Syracuse offers defensive end Malachi Felder following camp
- Justin Pugh doing well during workouts
- Sacramento Kings work out Michael Carter-Williams
- Carmelo Anthony leads in shot attempts heading into Game 2 of NBA finals
- James Southerland could be good fit for Grizzlies
» Related: Syracuse among large group of schools to offer Cheick Diallo
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.