It is possible that no player in the Mary Kline Classic on Sunday has a higher ceiling than Cheick Diallo. The 6-foot-9 2015 big man from Our Savior New American put up 23 points, 10 rebounds and 2 blocks as Team Inspiration beat Team Bravery, 119-114, at Philadelphia University. “I played very, very great out there because this is my first time I played this all-star game,” Diallo told SNY.tv. “I had fun.” Kansas, Louisville, St. John’s, Pitt, UConn, Syracuse, Rutgers, Seton Hall, Iowa State, Texas, Arizona, Oregon, UNLV and Providence are among those who have offered. He also has interest from Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio State.
- Cheick Diallo fielding a slew of offers
- BJ Johnson talks about upcoming year at Syracuse
- The email that helped Syracuse land Drew Allen
- Michael Carter-Williams’ mom is blogging about his life
- Big weekend in LA confirms Rashad Vaughn’s elite status
- Five biggest takeaways from Syracuse’s offseason thus far
- Durell Eskridge should be back for opener against Penn State
- Scouting notes from Brandon Triche’s Knicks workout
» Related: Josh Perkins looking to make recruiting splash
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.