Rashad Vaughn will have an important decision to make regarding his college destination in the next few months. In the short term, he could be making another big move. The UK recruiting target and No. 1-ranked shooting guard in the class of 2014 acknowledged after Friday night’s Elite Youth Basketball League game that he could play his senior season at Huntington Prep (W.Va.). Vaughn, who is from Minnesota, said he wants to compete with and against the best players in the country during his final year of high school.
- Rashad Vaughn mulls move to Huntington Prep
- Despite loss, Knicks confident heading into Game 5
- Deon Goggins joins Atlanta Falcons
- Brandon Sharpe joins Washington Redskins
- Marrone is glad Ryan Nassib is with Tom Coughlin
- Justin Pugh grew into football out of hockey
- Grading the Giants first four picks
- Eli Manning calls drafting of Nassib ‘A good thing’
- Shamarko Thomas and his unforgettable 40-yard dash
- Villanova lands No. 1 seed in Big East tournament
» Related: Stanley Johnson a priority for Kentucky
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.