As the NCAA’s late signing period nears, one question looms in the minds of college hoops fans everywhere: whose jersey will Andrew Wiggins be wearing in the fall? The 6-foot-8 Wiggins, the top overall 2013 prospect according to most major recruiting services, currently stands as the lone unsigned McDonalds All-American. The otherworldly athlete and skilled forward from outside Toronto has kept coaches on the edge of their seats since reclassifying as a senior last fall.
- McDonald’s All-Americans lobbying for Andrew Wiggins
- Pitino only coach ever to win two titles at two separate schools
- Syracuse basketball team overachieved this season
- Final Four is part of Brandon Triche, James Southerland’s legacies
- Q&A with Syracuse DT Jay Bromley
- Alec Lemon participated in workout with Buffalo Bills
- Ryan Nassib picking up steam as NFL first round pick
- Carmelo Anthony named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- Is Ryan Nassib an NFL first round pick?
- Arinze Onuaku and Andy Rautins to face each other in D-League Playoffs
- Jason Hart named an assistant at USC
» Related: Tyler Ennis’ team ousted from championship
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.