One day after pledging to Arizona, Aaron Gordon put on a show in the McDonald’s All-American Game. The 6-foot-9 forward from San Jose (Calif.) Archbishop Mitty was named the John R. Wooden MVP of the McDonald’s Game after he went for 24 points, including nine dunks, and eight rebounds to lead the West over the East, 110-99, at Chicago’s United Center. “Another day at the office for the big fella,” Mitty coach Tim Kennedy told SNY.tv. “Very proud of him.”
- Aaron Gordon named McDonald’s All American MVP
- Boeheim: I couldn’t watch the Mike Rice video
- What if Rick Pitino had never left Kentucky?
- Five matchups to watch in college lacrosse
- John Beilein faces an ole foe, mentor in Syracuse coach
- Mark Emmert declines to comment on Syracuse investigation
- Cuse is in the House: The 1996 Final Four team
- Q&A with Nick Baumgarner Michigan basketball beat writer
- Breaking down the 2-3 zone because opponents haven’t been able to
- Blueprint for Syracuse defeating Michigan
- Burke, MCW create rare elite point guard matchup
» Related: Ennis looking forward to second championship run
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.