If all goes well for Tyler Ennis this weekend, his high school team and his future college team could both win national championships. The 6-foot-2 Syracuse-bound Ennis will lead St. Benedict’s Prep into the ESPN National High School Invitational at Georgetown Prep in North Bethesda, Md. The No. 4 seed Gray Bees will face No. 5 La Lumiere on Thursday at 2 p.m. on ESPNU.
- Syracuse-bound Tyler Ennis looking for second championship
- Jim Boeheim won’t retire even if Syracuse wins
- Carmelo Anthony likes his chances against the Heat
- What the ‘new’ American Athletic Conference will look like
- Who will replace Mike Rice at Rutgers?
- Jim Boeheim is a bargain, and other Syracuse matters
- Brady Hoke wants Mitch McGary at tight end
- Andy Katz’ Final Four scouting reports
- Help Rob Long raise money in the Race for Hope
- Two of Michigan’s Fab Five hoping for Final Four reunion
- No contest for Dave Bing’s loyalty at Final Four
» Related: Darius Wade looking forward to OSU visit
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.