Syracuse recruit Chris McCullough won’t get to campus until 2014 and when he does, he says Jim Boeheim will be there to coach him. The 6-foot-9 McCullough said he spoke with Boeheim “two or three weeks ago,” and the coach gave him the news. “He said there’s a lot of rumors going around that he’s retiring but he’ll still be there when I’m there,” McCullough told SNY.tv from Brewster (N.H.) Academy, where he has one more season remaining.
- Chris McCullough: Jim Boeheim is coaching Syracuse next year
- Syracuse faces Indiana on the floor where SU’s season turned
- Five keys to the Syracuse v. Indiana Sweet 16
- Jim Boeheim shoots down retirement rumors
- Indiana’s Will Sheehey has roots in Rochester
- Dwayne Morgan commits to UNLV
- Mock draft as Ryan Nassib going No. 8 to Buffalo Bills
- Indiana must solve the Syracuse 2-3 defense
- Ball movement will be key for SU/IU
- Indiana isn’t intimated by, but respects the 2-3 zone
- Q&A with Jeremy Prince of the Herald Times
- Syracuse’s season ain’t over yet
» Related: High School Invitational Tournament matchups revealed
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.