After a 28-1 regular season that has them sitting at No. 5 in the latest ESPN 25 Power Rankings, Syracuse-bound Tyler Ennis, Pittsburgh pledge Mike Young and St. Benedict’s Prep will go in search of their first National High School Invitational Tournament title beginning April 4 and will do so as the No. 4 seed as matchups and seeds for the eight-team event were revealed on Tuesday morning.
- High School Invitational Tournament matchups revealed
- Indiana native Ron Patterson will be actively rooting for Syracuse
- Joey Simz releases debut single: I Bleed Orange (iTunes|CD Baby)
- Mother of Carter-Williams thanks all for support after fire
- Keith’s shot against Syracuse in 1987 still smarts
- Indiana dilemma: How to beat the SU 2-3 zone
- A look at Jim Boeheim v. Tom Crean
- East Regional preview: Where everything goes to chalk
- IU hoping season only gets sweeter
- Please hire your head coach and leave Mike Hopkins alone
» Related: Ennis named NJ Star-Ledger POY
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.