Mark Taylor knew he was inheriting a very talented guard in Tyler Ennis when he took over as head coach at St. Benedict’s in 2011. What Taylor didn’t realize is that the young guard’s greatest asset wasn’t his speed or jump shot, but rather his maturity and unflappable persona on and off the court. That combination of poise and skill doesn’t just make Ennis The Star-Ledger’s Prep Player of the Year, but arguably one of the country’s best point guards.
- Syracuse-bound Tyler Ennis named Star-Ledger Player of the Year
- Brad Bierman (Hey! I know him!) guests on FantasyBookie’s NCAA podcast
- Syracuse drops to No. 8 in the latest lax power rankings
- Syracuse faces a stiff challenge with Indiana
- Reseeding the NCAA bracket in the Sweet 16
- Syracuse restructuring academic compliance
- Syracuse v. Indiana: We still hate Keith Smart
- Don McPherson named a man of the women’s movement
- Mock Draft has Michael Carter-Williams going seventh to Sacramento
- Syracuse can’t outrun death forever, but they can try
- FGCU players chant “Amanda” after historic win
» Related: BJ Johnson leads his team to high school championship
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.