Top-ranked St. Anthony finishes the season with a 28-2 record, while Roselle Catholic (26-2) advances to the NJSIAA Tournament of Champions – which the Friars won the previous two seasons. Syracuse-bound forward Tyler Roberson then hit one of two free throws with 3:26 left to give the Union County school a 40-39 lead, but Coleman responded with a deep 3-pointer from the left side, pulling St. Anthony ahead, 42-40 at the 2:09 mark.
- St. Anthony stunned by Roselle Catholic in Non-Public B state championship
- Big East tournament schedule released
- Andrew Wiggins set for North Carolina visit
- Savoring parting shots, Hoyas pummel Orange
- A father and son, a classic rivalry ends
- 2014 RB Naesean Howard commits to Syracuse
- Syracuse edges St. John’s in Independence Classic
- Sad state for Jim Boeheim as Syracuse loses big to Georgetown
- Boeheim ready to play golf, but denies retirement chatter
- Boeheim and Syracuse epitomize Big East’s legacy
- JTIII questions why Big East let football call the shots
» Related: Isaiah Whitehead gets Louisville offer
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.