Syracuse University recruit Chinonso Obokoh was Kearney’s next-highest scorer after Anderson with nine points. Obokoh also had eight rebounds and three blocked shots. Thomas Bryant, a 6-foot-9 sophomore who was invited to the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs this summer, finished with eight points and five rebounds while in foul trouble.
- Syracuse commit Chinonso Obokoh, Bishop Kearney wins Class AA1 title
- Julius Randle to announce on March 20
- 26 NBA draft picks have been assigned to the D-League
- Syracuse moves up to No. 10 in the lacrosse power rankings
- Michael Carter-Williams a finalist for Oscar Robertson POY Trophy
- Brandon Mullins named to Big East Honor Roll
- Catholic 7 will keep Big East name and MSG
- Five lessons Syracuse must learn from its most recent swoon
- Is Syracuse’s offense really that bad?
- Syracuse fans suffering from March identity crisis
- A quick thought about Syracuse basketball delivered from Rochester
- TNIAAM podcast with a focus on bracketology
» Related: Where will Andrew Wiggins attend college?
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.