James Southerland’s appeals hearing concluded on Friday afternoon, but no decision has been made on the Syracuse basketball player’s future. Southerland, a 6-foot-8 senior forward, was declared ineligible prior to Syracuse’s game against Villanova on Jan. 12. He has missed Syracuse’s last six games.
- James Southerland’s appeal concludes with no ruling
- Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib on New York Jets’ radar
- Jim Boeheim joins the Mike & Mike podcast
- Andrew Wiggins dropped 57 points in response to an SI article
- Turns out, Akeem Jones never had a Syracuse offer
- St. John’s heads up to Carrier Dome to face the Orange
- Myron Medcalf’s 10 weekend predictions (including SU v. St. John’s)
- How Syracuse basketball becomes even more fun on Twitter
- Syracuse facing a hot St. John’s team at the Dome
- Improvements Syracuse must make before the tourney
» Related: Akeem Jones commits to Syracuse
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.