Syracuse will add a third quarterback to its 2013 recruiting class in the next few days, as Akeem Jones has selected the Orange over Louisiana-Lafayette. His national letter of intent is pending a parent’s signature, and Jones said his mother is traveling down to Florida from her home in Georgia within 72 hours. Seated at a table in the cafeteria of Carol City High School, Jones told The Post-Standard he made his decision two nights ago and called his family in Georgia to inform them of his choice.
- Syracuse to receive NLI from Akeem Jones, third quarterback in 2013 class
- How does Akeem Jones fit into the SU quarterback situation?
- NBA scouts say Nerlens Noel now projected No. 1 pick
- Kris Joseph headed back to Maine Red Claws
- Strength of schedule, weakness of field
- Carter-Williams a Cousy Award Finalist
- A look back at Syracuse’s win over Notre Dame
- Southerland to have his appeal heard Friday
- The Patrick School looking for respect against Andrew Wiggins
- Four Syracuse players invited to NFL combine
» Got a link or a website you’d like to see here? Let us know
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.