The Aces outscored Conestoga 32-10 in the first half and cruised to a 60-40 victory on the road. BJ Johnson ’13 scored his 1000th career point in the contest. The 6’7 senior guard entered play needing 11 points to reach the milestone, and he arrived in style on a smooth jumper in the third quarter. Johnson finished with a game-high 14 points. He becomes the ninth player in program history to score 1000 points and the first since Greg Robbins in 2009.
- BJ Johnson notches 1,000th career point
- Mitch Kimble to choose between NC State and Syracuse
- Scott Shafer’s coaching staff came from Western Michigan
- Syracuse head coach Scott Shafer likes pizza parties
- Shafer begins to mold Syracuse with staff in place
- Villanova plans “white out” for Syracuse game
- Three Orange will play in Senior Bowl
- Saturday could be a trap game for Syracuse
- Men’s lacrosse player Mike Daniello will miss the 2013 season
- Carmelo Anthony leads Knicks past Kevin Garnett and Celtics
- The most disturbing piece of memorabilia from the 2003 team
- T’eo’s girlfriend was a man impersonating a woman’s voice
» Got a link or a website you’d like to see here? Let us know
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.