While Syracuse finished its 2021 campaign with a loss to Pitt, the Orange still had plenty of prospects on hand at the Carrier Dome.
Here’s some of the athletes who were in Central New York over the weekend…
- Kendal Donovan, a 2023 WR/CB/RB from Williamsville (NY) North High.
- Logan Bahn, a 2024 offensive lineman from Ramsey (NJ) High.
- Tico Jones Jr., a 2022 two-star tight end from Lakewood (OH) High, who holds offers from a slew of mid-majors including Ball State, Miami (OH) and Western Michigan.
- Cole Pearlman, a 2022 offensive lineman from Clarence (NY) High.
- Mikai Combs, a 2022 running back from Milford (NY) Academy.
- Logan Kurzweg, a 2024 offensive lineman from Wilson (PA) High.
- Ryan Puglisi, a 2024 quarterback from Groton (MA), who already holds offers from Boston College, UMass, Temple and Ole Miss.
- Dontay Fitzgerald Jr., a 2022 linebacker from Mervo (MD) High.
» Related: The latest with Syracuse prospects Kadin Bailey, Aidan Vaughan, Websley Etienne
One prospect that wasn’t on campus, but would’ve been is 2022 quarterback Jalen Daniels from Lincoln (CA). His father tweeted a photo of Jalen (wearing Syracuse gear, no less) saying that he would’ve been up in Central New York had he not been playing for the San Diego D1 championship. Daniels currently holds offers from Howard and Syracuse.
Speaking of 2022 quarterbacks, could Syracuse get back in the hunt for Henry Belin? The Cardinal (NY) Hayes signal caller committed to Duke earlier in the year over Pitt, Syracuse, Vanderbilt and Rutgers, among others. With head coach David Cutliffe parting ways with Duke after 14 seasons, his situation is one to keep an eye on.
On the basketball court, Syracuse has extended an offer to 2023 center Isaiah Miranda from Commonwealth (VA) Academy. The Orange joins a long list of suitors for the 7-footer that includes UConn, Maryland, Oklahoma State, Seton Hall and St. John’s. He is ranked as a top 40 prospect his class and four stars.
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page, follow us @TheJuiceOnline and listen to our podcast.