Syracuse.com’s Stephen Bailey calls in to discuss SU football recruiting with Wes Cheng on The Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.tv. TJO editor in chief Brad Bierman then calls in to chat about the potential start of the 2020 football season.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wesley Cheng: Who are some of Syracuse’s top targets for the remainder of the the 2020 class?
Stephen Bailey: It’s been kind of interesting to follow all of this. You see everyone who they offer, but it’s hard to tell who they’re homing in on. I think there are a few names on the defensive side of the ball that are pretty clearly priority targets. Duce Chestnut, a defensive back from New Jersey, a four-star guy, maybe the highest DB on their board. Kareem Harden, a two-way linemen from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I believe Nick Monroe is recruiting him. They probably play him at tackle. Syracuse doesn’t have an offensive linemen committed to its class. He would potentially be the first if they could get him. And then Jason Henderson, a linebacker from Pennsylvania. He’s been told he’s the top linebacker on their board.
SUBSCRIBE, Rate and Review:
1. Syracuse.com’s Stephen Bailey calls in
2. What’s recruiting like during COVID-19?
3. Why can’t SU land a top QB recruit?
4. Change in type of LB recruit
5. Who else is Syracuse targeting?
6. Editor in chief Brad Bierman calls in
7. Syracuse announces students will be back on campus in the fall
8. Will there be a football season?
9. Closing thoughts and wrap up