ESPN.com’s Andrea Adelson calls in to talk about Syracuse’s resurgent season and the state of the ACC. After, editor in chief Brad Bierman then chats about the football team’s upcoming game in the World Camping Bowl against West Virginia
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wesley Cheng: What was a bigger storyline this season: The rise of Syracuse or the fall of Florida State?
Andrea Adelson: The fact that Syracuse was able to have such an incredible season, their best season in decades, I think speaks to what Dino Babers is building there. We all sensed it was coming. That it was going to get there after the upsets we’ve seen in his first couple of seasons. But there was an unknown whether or not they could make that leap because of the division they are in. So watching them emerge as a team that wasn’t just going to make a bowl game, but as the second best in the ACC, I think is one of the biggest developments, the biggest stories in the conference this season. That’s a long winded way of saying I’m going with Syracuse.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. ESPN.com’s Andrea Adelson calls in
2. Bigger surprise: Syracuse or FSU
3. Louisville/Georgia Tech coaching situations
4. College Football Playoff predictions
5. Editor in chief Brad Bierman calls in
6. Dino Babers not getting respect?
7. Predictions for World Camping Bowl
8. Closing thoughts and wrap up