Hope you all had a great weekend. Let’s get right to a very, very busy recap of the weekend recruiting roundup…
It was a big weekend of visitors for the Syracuse football team. Among the people tweeted about their visit included:
- Port Washington (WI) offensive lineman Tyler Beach. The 2017 prospect holds offers from Michigan, Wisconsin and Oregon State, among others.
- 2017 two-star offensive lineman Kyle Schreiner from Fairport (NY).
- 2017 Riverdale Baptist (Md.) offensive lineman Christian Darrisaw, defensive lineman Marcus Coleman and athlete Tariq Castro-Fields.
- Three-star 2017 offensive lineman Ethan Wiederkehr from Shoreham (NY).
- 2017 offensive lineman Pat Barlett from Newtown (PA). He picked up his first offer from Illinois earlier in the month.
- 2017 running back Mylique McGriff from Owings Mills (Md.).
- 2017 quarterback Kasim Hill from Baltimore (Md.) The four-star prospect holds offers from Penn State, Boston College, Maryland and Michigan, among others.
- 2017 defensive back Darryl McDaniel from St. John’s (DC).
- 2017 Montclair (NJ) offensive lineman Owen Drexel, who also holds a Rutgers offer.
Montour (PA) defensive end Mason Cholewa tweeted that he had received his first offer from the Orange on Saturday. He is currently a junior and is 6’6″, 255 pounds.
Syracuse extended an offer to Mac Hippenhammer, he tweeted on Sunday evening. The 2017 wide receiver hails from R Nelson Snider (Ind.) and also holds offers from Ball State, Western Michigan and Toledo.
2017 tight end Myles Wright tweeted that he had received an offer from the Orange. The other offers for the Baltimore (Md.) product include Duke, NC State and Wake Forest. Wright tells Scout.com’s Mike McAllister that he has Syracuse as his top choice following the visit.
Syracuse also offered Keisean Wilson a linebacker from North Point (Md.), he tweeted. He holds offers from Temple, ODU and Toledo, among others.
Copley (OH) running back Weston Bridges tweeted he had received an offer from Syracuse. The three-star prospect also holds offers from Boston College and Toledo, among others.
That’s all for today. Have a great start to your week, everyone!