After an undefeated season and a national title, New Jersey powerhouse program St. Benedict’s is in the midst of preparations for the upcoming season. The Gray Bees are especially loaded in the back court, led by young stars Trevon Duval and Nate Pierre-Lewis. The two turned in great summers on the AAU circuit — Duval with the NJ Playaz and Pierre-Louis with Sports U. Before Pierre-Lewis transferred to St. Benedict’s, there was some concern that he and Duval would be too similar as players to coexist. After playing in New Jersey’s prestigious fall-league together, those concerns are now few and far between. Both standing at 6-3 with good court vision, they pose an absolute match-up nightmare as well.
- Trevon Duval, Nate Pierre-Louis drawing high-major interest
- Tyus Battle enjoys Kentucky visit, will visit Duke next
- Dontae Strickland scores winning touchdown in win at Monroe
- Keith Gatlin talks about Harry Giles’ visit to Maryland
- Q&A: Episcopal High School cornerback Patrice Rene
- St. John’s hosted 2016 wing Kassoum Yakwe on Friday
- Iowa expressing interest in Syracuse commit West Lindor