Blessed with a high skill set, King uses his lengthy frame to make the game look easy, and that versatility is a key reason why virtually every elite program in the country is clamoring for VJ King’s services. With offers in his pocket from the likes of Arizona, Connecticut, Georgetown, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan, Michigan State, North Carolina State, Ohio State, Syracuse, UCLA and Wisconsin, the recruiting process could become dizzying for a star recruit, but King’s father has been keeping him grounded. “We take every offer very, very seriously. He’s very keen at listening. He’s been making a lot of mental notes so he can process some of the things with the coaches and their programs,” his father, Vincent, told Sporting News.
- Elite 2016 wing V.J. King taking his time with the process
- 2016 G Breein Tyree plans to attend Villanova Hoops Mania
- Two-way dominance earns Qaadir Sheppard top spot
- 5-star 2016 F Harry Giles to visit for Maryland Madness, per report
- Arizona offers 2017 White Plains (N.Y.) Archbishop Stepinac wing Jordan Tucker
- Malachi Richardson is proof that there is still plenty of NBA-level talent in New Jersey
- 2015 wing Derrick Jones is scheduled to visit UNLV this weekend
» Related: Tyus Battle has great visit with Syracuse
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.