Jordan Tucker, the 6-7 wing from White Plains (N.Y.) Archbishop Stepinac, picked up an offer from Syracuse and will visit for their Midnight Madness Oct. 17. “‘[It felt] really good,” he said. “That was my biggest offer. I worked really hard for that offer, tried to impress not only Gerry McNamara but coach Jim Boeheim. He felt that I could fit into the Syracuse system.” Tucker said he grew up a Duke fan, but hasn’t yet heard from the Blue Devils, though.
- Jordan Tucker to visit Syracuse for Midnight Madness
- Rick Pitino to meet with 2016 guard Tyus Battle again
- Isaiah Briscoe attends Rutgers’ football win over Michigan, says decision is coming “soon”
- Jarred Vanderbilt impresses at USA Basketball development camp
- Kareem Walker, top RB in the country, talks Rutgers-Michigan and more
- Kodye Pugh top-rated prospect in Maryland for 2016
- DT Wesley Annan of Lake Forest (Ill.) Academy won 43-37 at Chicago De La Salle