Thon Maker, a 7-foot-1 Sudanan by way of Australia, sits as the No. 1 player in the class, and it’s a valid pick. Harry Giles, a strong, 6-foot-10 forward from North Carolina, appears to have recovered fully from what could have been a devastating knee injury last summer and checks in at No. 2 in the class, while a pair of 6-foot-7 wings — former No. 1 Josh Jackson and Jayson Tatum — slide in at third and fourth, respectively. All four have very legitimate arguments about being the No. 1 player in the class.
- Harry Giles ranked No. 2 in new Rivals.com class of 2016 rankings
- Washington (D.C.) Bishop McNamara point guard Jamir Moultrie to visit Virginia
- Kris Joseph selected by Westchester Knicks in expansion draft
- Carmelo Anthony says his New York business interests key in him choosing to stay
- Donovan McNabb on Terrel Hunt punch: ‘That won’t happen again, I guarantee that’
- Syracuse basketball to play Kennesaw State, Hampton in 2K Classic
- Syracuse football bye week comes as a reprieve