Columbus Marion-Franklin linebacker Anthony McKee visited Michigan State last week with many expecting the four-star prospect to make a commitment to the Spartans. Despite leaving with his recruitment still open, there is still a good chance he eventually ends up in Green and White. ”I started to get some good vibes,” he told Spartan Digest’s Mike Wilson. “I just decided to wait, come home and think about it one more time.” McKee is considered slightly undersized at 6-foot-2 and 195 pounds, and will actually be playing safety at Marion-Franklin this year after transferring in from Walnut Ridge.
- Four-star linebacker Anthony McKee enjoys visit to Michigan State
- Tyus Battle, Isaiah Briscoe take home U17 World Championship Gold
- A week after losing backup spot, Ryan Nassib leads Giants to preseason comeback victory
- Power forward Harry Giles scores 13 points as Americans win third consecutive U-17 world title
- Austrian Robinson hits Temple’s campus for an unofficial visit
- Top recruit Kareem Walker was on the Rutgers campus Saturday
- Syracuse basketball’s 2015 recruiting class ranked 2nd in the country
- St. Peter’s Prep cornerback D’won Walker has interest from Syracuse
» Related: Derrick Jones leaves Syracuse out of his top eight
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.