Win or go home, and for Harry Giles, that meant 32 minutes to put on a performance that would allow him team to continue on in the event. And Giles, the No. 2 player in the Class of 2016, per Rivals, turned in a performance worthy of advancing. Giles finished with 21 points, 15 boards — at least half of which came on the offensive end of the floor — and a pair of blocks. As far as his recruitment is concerned, the schools that were after him before the injury are still on his trail. The Winston-Salem native listed Ohio State, Syracuse, Texas, UNLV, North Carolina, Duke, N.C. State and Wake Forest when asked who was recruiting him the hardest of late.
- Syracuse among eight schools working hardest for Harry Giles
- It happened in Vegas: Pope John’s Moustapha Diagne vs. LeBron James
- Syracuse watches Derrick Jones at Under Armour’s signature summer event
- Keith Stevens of AAU Team Takeover is the new power broker of DC area basketball
- Tyus Battle showing why he’s getting college looks
- Linebacker Jordan Fox finishing up his recruitment
- Is Shamarko Thomas ready to move up the depth chart?
- Nittany Lions offer Class of 2016 cornerback Patrice Rene
- ACC loaded with talent of all ages for 2014-15 season
- Syracuse fan pays homage to Jim Boeheim with tattoo
- Which Syracuse players are most likely to make the All-ACC team?
» Related: Syracuse among schools showing interest in 6-foot-6 wing Kodye Pugh
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.