The Big Strick Classic is once again set for Aug. 9 at the Gauchos Gym in New York City. Syracuse commit Moustapha Diagne and target Derrick Jones were among the first 10 invites, with the full roster to be released in late July. The Big Strick Classic is a game that pits the top High School players from around the country against the top players from the New York City Metro area. The game is dedicated in memory of the late John “Big Strick” Strickland.
- Moustapha Diagne, Derrick Jones among first 10 invited to Big Strick
- Dillon Brooks among top prospects from Canada
- Jamal Murray ranked No. 26 in new 247.com 2016 rankings
- Each projected starter’s most concerning flaw on Syracuse
- Don Bosco’s Daivon Ellison hungry for another title
- Syracuse one of few ACC teams with returning starting QB
- Jerami Grant blossoms in Sixers win over Houston