Derrick Jones, the 6-foot-7 small forward from Radnor (PA) Archbishop Carroll, has several tentative visits set for August. “We are going to try to visit Kansas, Louisville, Kentucky, Indiana and Florida,” WE R1 coach Terrell Myers told SNY.tv. All those schools have offered except Florida, Myers said.
- Archbishop Carroll forward Derrick Jones sets five August visits
- Dillon Brooks discusses his offer with Oregon
- Prep evaluator Scott Burgess praises Jamal Murray
- Troy Henderson postpones decision after offer from Nebraska
- Daiquan Kelly explains decision to commit to Syracuse over in-state Rutgers
- 2015 linebacker Doyle Grimes is 22nd player to commit to SU
- Lakers in ‘serious contention’ for Carmelo Anthony
» Related: Is 2016 guard Tyus Battle the next Kawhi Leonard?
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.