Later this week, a 6-foot-8, 230-pound center from Pope John XXIII High School will become the next potential great Garden-stater to announce his college decision. Moustapha Diagne, of Sparta, N.J., will choose between Syracuse and Memphis. Diagne’s decision could be an extremely important one for Memphis beyond the simple fact that the Tigers would gain a player ranked No. 29 in his recruiting class, according to ESPN. Rather, a commitment from Diagne expands the Memphis footprint to a state it doesn’t typically frequent.
- On Moustapha Diagne and the recruiting hotbed that is New Jersey
- Indiana Hoosiers keeping in touch with Tyus Battle
- Several Syracuse recruits named to the Mary Kline Classic roster
- Malachi Richardson draws rave reviews in EYBL Minneapolis
- Brandon Triche’s Italian pro team reaches championship series
- Would Sixers be willing to trade Michael Carter-Williams and draft Dante Exum?
- C.J. Fair runs into familiar foe in workout for NBA’s Chicago Bulls