Jarred Vanderbilt has a giant offer list for just being a freshman in high school: Syracuse, Texas, Baylor, Southern Methodist, Texas A&M, Kansas State, Oklahoma, and Tulsa. He also listed interest from Kansas, Kentucky, LSU, and Miami, and is relatively high on Syracuse and Kentucky as a program.
- 2017 frosh Jarred Vanderbilt already nets Syracuse offer
- Mike Hopkins may have been rejected by Oregon State, but blessed by the coaching gods
- Could Derrick Jones be the best small forward of 2015?
- Better fit for Chicago Bulls: Carmelo Anthony or Kevin Love?
- Syracuse head coach Gary Gait discusses Cavaliers’ resurgence
- Former Syracuse forward Jerami Grant talks NBA career at draft combine
- Recruit Cody Conway ‘didn’t want to miss out on an opportunity’ to join Syracuse
- Syracuse football ranked 55th on ESPN Preseason Power Index