Cheick Diallo is another highly touted prospect who is on the wish list of just about every major program in the country. “He’s very quick, athletic, he’s got long arms, plays good defense and shoots the ball well,” said Ron Stelzer, Diallo’s coach at Our Savior New American High. “He moves around the basket well. He’s a hard-working kid, a good kid.” Stelzer added that Diallo, a native of the African country of Mali who has been in the U.S. for just a couple of years, hasn’t really narrowed down a list of favorite schools at this point.
- UConn has big men Jessie Govan and Cheick Diallo on its radar
- Chris McCullough expects to be on Syracuse’s campus later this month
- Arinze Onuaku, James Southerland make all-D-League teams
- Jamal Murray impresses in Sacramento session
- Jim Boeheim says Mike Krzyzewski would never take the LA Lakers job
- Syracuse to play at Michigan in Big 10/ACC challenge
- After a solid rookie reason, Michael Carter-Williams needs to expand