Some of the top junior and sophomore basketball players in the country as well as a couple hundred college coaches will be in Pittsburgh this weekend. The Under Armour Hoop Group Pittsburgh Jam Fest is a national AAU tournament that will be played Friday through Sunday at a number of schools around the Pittsburgh area. More than 350 teams in five age groups will come from numerous states to compete in the event, and the majority of the teams will be comprised of high school juniors and sophomores. A few other top juniors in the JamFest are Justin Jackson of Toronto, who plays for Canada Elite, and Derrick Jones of Philadelphia, who plays for We R 1.
- Derrick Jones among recruits who will be at Under Armour Hoop Group Pittsburgh Jam Fest
- Nate Pierre-Louis said he likes Syracuse, UConn, Virginia, Louisville, Miami and Kansas
- ACC announces basketball opponents for 2015, 2016 seasons
- Tyler Lydon: Syracuse’s Class of 2015 basketball forward can shoot, drive, rebound
- Carmelo Anthony wants the “Dwight Howard treatment” as a free agent
- Former Syracuse coach Doug Marrone had cancerous mole removed
- Chicago Bulls ‘Increasingly Optimistic‘ about landing Carmelo Anthony
- Strong man Sean Hickey anchors Syracuse football’s offensive line
- Perimeter blocking will be essential skill for wide receivers in Syracuse football offense
- Kicker/punter Evan Jakubowski prepares to compete as freshman this fall
» Related: Louisville offers 2015 guard Isaiah Briscoe
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.