Jamal Murray first burst on the scene over a year ago at the Jordan Brand Classic, but has been one of the few elite Canadian prospects not to venture over to the States for his high school career. Heavily pursued by all of America’s top high schools, Murray continued to build his reputation at the 2014 Nike Hoop Summit. Jamal shot the ball well from the perimeter expanding and even showed range out to the NBA three point line.
- Analysis of new Syracuse running back commit Tyrone Perkins
- Knicks’ Carmelo Anthony: ‘I want to come back; I also want to win’
- Remarkable Dajuan Coleman photos show significant weight loss for Syracuse ‘big’ man
- Donovan McNabb was arrested for DUI, spent one day in jail
- Dion Waiters endorses Mike Brown’s return as Cleveland Cavaliers coach
- 2015 Syracuse basketball recruit Frank Howard: ‘I think I’m a natural scorer’
- ACC basketball stars moving on to the NBA should be tolerable
» Related: Isaiah Briscoe may not sign until spring of 2015
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.