Franklin Howard, a 6-foot-4 2015 combo guard from Fairfax (Va.) Paul VI and Team Takeover, committed to Syracuse on his 17th birthday. Howard also considered Maryland, Georgetown, Ohio State, Virginia and N.C. State. He missed this past season after undergoing ACL surgery last summer. “Frank is on his way to full recovery from ACL last July,” Paul VI coach Glen Farello told SNY.tv. “Frank’s got the combination of skill, IQ and competitiveness that coaches appreciate. The kid is a winner. And he will be even more hungry coming back.
- 2015 guard Franklin Howard commits to Syracuse
- Who do you think will start for SU Basketball next season?
- Will Syracuse add a transfer now that Jerami Grant has left for NBA?
- Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau would ‘love’ to acquire Carmelo Anthony
- Early departures of Tyler Ennis, Jerami Grant will force Syracuse’s freshmen to step up
- Women’s lacrosse takes over as No. 1 team in the country
- Carmelo Anthony talks about disappointment as the season ends with no playoffs
» Related: Syracuse among the schools ‘working hardest’ for Tyus Battle
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.