Roselle Catholic, taking on a school that had won the previous two meetings this season by an average of 18.5 points, made a late charge to end the first half, then continued that momentum all the way to a thrilling 64-58 victory over the Patrick School to win the NJSIAA/ShopRite South Jersey, Non-Public B title Tuesday night at Jackson Liberty. There were plenty of heroes for Roselle Catholic, including Matt Bullock (15 points, five rebounds), Chris Silva (12 points, six rebounds) and Isaiah Briscoe (13 points, six rebounds), who combined for 40 points and 17 rebounds.
- Roselle Catholic holds off Patrick School, 64-58, for NJSIAA South Jersey, Non-Public B title
- The New Big East: In spartan offices, the conference possesses an ornate vision
- Scoring margin indicates Syracuse basketball team isn’t elite, will struggle to make Final Four
- Former Syracuse star Arthur Jones signs with Indianapolis Colts
- Syracuse football spring preview: Offensive skill positions
- Virginia’s Tony Bennett named ACC men’s basketball coach of the year
- Syracuse among teams with the most to gain at ACC tournament
- Bird’s Word on your bracket: So, what do I do with Syracuse?
- Jim Boeheim names excellence award after senior center Baye Moussa Keita